Monday, January 10, 2011

Fetish Cycles...

...has some mighty fine looking rigs. BUT, after poking around I found their website layout/photos are kinda lame. On one hand I can dig the smaller, less polished appeal of Fetish. On the other hand, I found a mixed bag of frame build photos that appear like customers had sent in to Fetish. IMO, it does little to promote the product. Also, why do companies continue to schlep their products with pretty models posing on their products. Criminy, show us a shot of someone actually riding a bike. Save the models for low riders, motorcycles and hot rods.

Nice.


Nice.


They even have a Centerfold!


Check it out at Fetish Cycles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just sent them an email. Failed with "user inbox full". I guess they've gone belly up. Oh, well ...

Anonymous said...

I bought a couple of frames from someone liquidating some on ebay a year or so ago, and they indicated that the company is doing great, but is only selling locally from now on. That said, they could have gone since then. I do love their frames though.
They are/were based in Scottsdale, AZ I think. Chinese made frames, but stiff and soft.

Unknown said...

I have a gorgeous red Fetish alliminum frame I'm trying to get some info on. the seatpost tube has a cutout for rear tire to tuck in behind and 'HAND BUILT' written vetically on the frt. 'SAC Specialized Aerodynamic Component' written on top tube.. It has black Cinelli aero bars. There's a Campagnolo decal on chainstay...Serial# is J30106118 on BB..I'd love to know year, value?? any info at all.contact at johnnysmithphotography@gmail.com