Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 Tailwind USAC MTB schedule


OK, the time has come to start hatching a plan for 2011. Every year at this time I drive myself crazy with this arduous process. I toss around the idea of trying "something new" and create an ambitious schedule that has me racing every possible event in the country and in the end I'm usually satisfied with whatever I was able to pull off. I cite this mid-winter affliction as a common case of pre-season over ambitious-nous. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there going through the same thing. AMIRITE?


Word on the street is that Robert Linden (of Tailwinds Enterprise) has passed the torch to a unnamed successor. Tailwind is a primary promoter for mountain bike and cyclocross racing here in Michigan. Regardless, it appears as if the schedule is similar to previous years and now includes a relay race. Should be interesting...

Tailwind Enterprises LINKY:

No comments: