Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh to be a Pro cyclist...

...and get paid to enjoy recess on a pump track. How awesome!


The Team RadioShack training camps have wrapped up before the Holiday's and the Tour Down Under January 16 - 23, 2011. The shots taken in the Arizona dessert are wonderful. Blue skies and sunshine. I would love to hang out there for the entire winter season. So sad...
For more photos and articles visit the team website @
Team Radioshack:




Here in Michigan, the latest weather has me longing for warmer weather already. The month of November was fantastic and it was possible to ride without the threat of winter conditions. On December 1st it was like a switch had been turned on and winter arrived overnight. Woe is me, I could still ride as long as the ground was clear. Right?
Here is a sampling of gear needed for a typical 2 hour ride from my front door:

My drink mix turning into a lemon-lime Squishee (brain freeze):


The road will clear and there will be plenty of training rides to get under the belt. I'm just whining.

No comments: