Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bloomer Park USAC XC May 17, 2009


Next up on the XC calendar. Simply put, Bloomer is not a venue that I hold close to my heart. The trail is a maze of connectors that link up to make a continious loop. While it has a few technical sections like the North Shore bench cuts and Switchback area, it does not flow very well in my opinion. The trail is situated along the Clinton River and with the recent rains, the soil is fairly saturated. I'm going to wait until later this week to make a last minute decision on this event. Rain is in the forcast and my drivetrain could use a break. Any other excuses...?
Registration link:
UPDATE: IMPORTANT NOTICE!! BLOOMER XC RACE IS POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY, MAY 24

2 comments:

MIKEWOODS!! said...

Here's and excuse. Its my birthday! You can't make it because you're in Lansing having a beer with me.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Sorry buddy, I'll be on the other side of the state on Sunday. Bummer :-(