Monday, March 3, 2008

100 miles down...

I got in a ride today (Sunday) while the sun was shining. We are between storms and more snow is right around the corner. This was my first ride since last month's bout with the flu and I felt lethargic although that could be from the 20 lbs. of extra clothes I was wearing. Took the hardtail out on Hines Drive and got in 25 miles fighting the wind. With 4 outdoor rides under my belt this year I'll have to get a move on if I want to get in 5000 miles by years end.
Daily Weather Forecast for Detroit, MI - weather.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god, I have drank that many beers already this year. I am on target to hit 5000 too.

Unknown said...

if you average 14 beers a day or 417 per month you may make it. I know you can doo it!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little out of shape but I'm not a quitter. I will meet my goal and maybe get a major award like yours. If I don't there is always next year. I lost my training partner.