Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Pic-O-the-Day


My friends tell me I take a lot of photos. They are correct but the majority of my images are hardly worthy of a coffee table book or underground publication. I exclusively depend on a small portable camera that can be tucked in to my back pocket. If I see something that catches my eye I usually stop (which totally messes up my rhythm) and grab a quick shot. I was skimming through some images and saw this photo from the 2010 Triple Trail Challenge . I had just made it back to my car after a long, wet ride on the singlespeed. About 10 miles into the ride the sky's opened up and it poured for the next two hours. I was totally caked with a thin, gritty mud but the beer, food & showers at the finish washed it all away.
I turned the camera upside-down for this shot. I submitted it to Bikerumor and they posted it today. Yea!

Bikerumor Pic Of The Day: Mud Treatment

No comments: