Monday, February 7, 2011

Lucas Brunelle videos


I guess you can call this rider an early helmet cam pioneer.

I stumbled upon his site and found some very interesting videos. A few years back I commuted daily via ferry & bicycle through Seattle traffic and I am mildly familiar with the navigational nuances associated with the urban bike messenger. Dizzamm! The alleycat and sprint races featured in these videos makes my time spent riding in the city look extremely tame! I will spare you the obligatory sermon about helmet use, cycling stewardship, advocacy or even the part about obeying basic traffic laws. That would be akin to extolling the virtues of a solid stock portfolio to a wound up tweaker. It just doesn't apply here. Regardless, it's a pretty wild ride from the fixie cockpit. Give it a view.

Lucas Brunelle site:



The YouTube comments clearly point out that it's a two way street. Like or Dislike.

No comments: