Saturday, October 31, 2009

Vet's Park Cyclocross November 1, 2009




SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

Can I survive the Devil's Soup Bowl?
Velonews article

Race Flyer:

My first cyclocross race. No excuses. More later...
UPDATE:
I am so happy to get that first race out of the way. Now I'm ready to do a few more before the snow arrives here in Michigan. The team was out in full force and the day was perfect. The short intensity of CX is notably more difficult for me. Once I recovered from the initial spike it was fairly smooth sailing. Although my dismounts suck and my bike handling skills on off-camber wet grass are weak, I'm still looking forward to getting the hang of CX. I finished mid-pack in the C's. Good time for sho.

RESULTS:

Team Greyhound compound featuring a hot brunch:

No comments: