Thursday, September 10, 2009

CYCLOCROSS SEASON IS ON!

I have been telling myself I would try it for 2 years now. Heck, I have no reason not to. The road season has wrapped up and now we wait for Iceman on November 7. Time to suck it up and give it a go. There are basically 2 series going on the state of Michigan. The West side series around Grand Rapids and the East side series all around the SE corner of the state. Looks like a ton of events to float my boat.
East side schedule:
West side schedule:
More later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, all that, and you have a cyclocross bike! DO IT ALREADY!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, holy crap- how long have you had that cross bike???

Unknown said...

Ok, ok. Easy now. I can't imagine another 2 months of NOT racing. You'll see me out there soon...