Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2009 Mohican 100 pint glass


YEA, it finally came in the mail. This glass was supposed to be awaiting me upon the completion of the Mohican 100. The glass was supposed to contain some tasty Great Lakes ale. Imagine the disappointment I felt when the people manning the finish line stated they were out of glasses. They said they would mail them to me. Right. So I go my way in search of a beer. Whaaaa? All of the micro brew had been drunk and I was relegated to 1 bottle of Bud before all of the beer ran out. This event has two divisions; the 60 mile and 100. For obvious reasons most entrants sign up for the 60 mile and are primarily the first to get to the beer. If I ride this event in the future I need to ride faster if I plan to drink free beer. At least I was able to walk away with the t-shirt. My suggestion would be to include the glass with the race packet. No biggie. I am over it, right?

No comments: