Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last week in review...


Overall, a very good week of training and riding.
Monday started off with a nice recovery ride circling the area North of my place. I followed those up with similar rides on Wednesday and Thursday. Here is a sample of the things I saw along the route:
I saw an impaled pig being roasted.

I saw Edith's store of plenty.

I saw my nemesis, the road grader.

I rode the Poto again.

I saw barb wire.

I saw plastic coconut palms.

I saw Spring flowers.


I saw some wildlife.

I had a Hummer moment.


No races this weekend for me. The Paris-Ancaster 60K and the Yankee Springs Time Trial will have to wait until next year.

4 comments:

Ali B. said...

Excellent birds!! Edith's advertising septic cleaning? Nice!

Unknown said...

Sandhill cranes. Big as a house. They were not too scared of me being there.

Unknown said...

Sandhill cranes. Big as a house. They were not too scared of me being there.

shawna said...

Are those tires on the Hummer Magnum sized?