Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Next up...Boyne Marathon.

Saturday, July 12 will be the date for the Boyne Marathon XC at the fabulous Boyne Mountain Resort in Boyne Falls, MI. This is stop #4 of the MMBA Championship Points Series and this event will count for double points. For Michigan standards, Boyne Mountain offers up some substantial vertical and the trail truly provides a challenge. Three 12.5 mile laps on my rigid Singlespeed should provide plenty of abuse for me and my body. Sweet. Event flyer. I'll be back with a race report and photos. PARTY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After that ride, you might need Solace!

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Heck ya! Nothing better than a cucumber facial after a hard ride. I'm more of an Avalanche Bay kinda guy. http://www.avalanchebay.com/

Anonymous said...

You're probably out on course right now... Keep on hammering and asl always, keep the rubber side down!