Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Team High Road training camp


Since I haven't been able to do much riding lately (by choice, I'm a wimp when it comes to sub-zero riding)I thought I would feature some people who are actually riding. My close friend Brian Starr lives in Santa Maria, CA. and caught up with the Team High Road riders preparing for the Tour of California. Brian met up with High Road team owner Bob Stapleton out on a ride and had the opportunity to chat while they rode. Brian also met the team mechanic and has had many opportunites to get close to the riders. Pretty cool. Here in Michigan we are so removed from the buzz while the whole State of California prepares for North America's largest race. Read more from Michael Barry's diary.
High Road Sports

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which is the prefered ride for your friend, Road or Trail, I forget. Well, maybe that doesnt sound so great.

Unknown said...

Deann. Brian is the comsumate cyclist. He races/rides Mountain Bike, Road, Cyclo-Cross. Anything on two wheels is the prefered ride. What doesn't sound too great?